Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2016

Remember how I was decluttering?

Yes well...I was in the city on Thursday and went for a walk in the Myer Centre. There's a shop in there called 'Bed, Bath and Table'. I don't think I've ever ventured in the store before, but they had this Easter display right near the store entrance didn't they? You could say I was 'entranced', as I found myself entering the store to 'ooh and aah'. 
I did more than admire...this is what came home with me...after I paid for them of course! Lol

And...
Which, when unwrapped, reveals...
Another Easter eggcup to join the vintage 1950s ones I have!

I could have bought heaps more but I was very restrained...
I found the Easter selection of the store online... Check it out and be charmed/entranced too maybe! http://www.bedbathntable.com.au/easter-table
My niece's children love it when I decorate for Celebrations and next year little Anthea will be much more aware of what's going on. So that's my excuse for buying some Easter 'stuff'...lol.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Ah! The reason you were decluttering was sew you can get nice new stuff....LOL

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

I agree, you declutter so that you can buy new things. That is such a sweet garland!

-Soma

doodles n daydreams said...

Oh, I was in the mall with my sister this morning and went in to 'Bed Bath and Table' but I left all that tempting Easter stuff behind. I was tempted though, it's lovely. I saw the same egg cup and wished my grandkids were a bit younger, but they're not.

Diana

margaret said...

not come across Eadser lights before what a lovely idea and so appropiate to have lights to light up on Easter day when He has risen.and such a cute egg cup

Marit Johanne said...

I looked at the online store and I will say that you did great to buy only two things! There were so much cute Easter stuff. The eggcup is adorable, I am sure little Anthea will love it next year and the years to come.

Cynthia said...

Well, here is the rule: One in, one out. That way you can get something new without guilt! They are very nice and I'm sure you will enjoy them.

Susan said...

I can see why you were tempted...the lights are gorgeous...wonder where I could put some . . . ?

Tanya Murray said...

I find Christmas very tempting there too. It's a TRAP that shop and I have to give myself a good talking too as I wander the shop and remind myself "I'm here to find a gift, I'm here to find a gift, I'm here....."