Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Good Grief! Some of the things I've kept!

During the last couple of weeks I've been going through boxes of photographs looking for just one little photo. I haven't found that photo but I found heaps of others that I've sorted into categories. And look what else I found...blasts from the past definitely. ( I have gone a bit crazy with quilters' tape to cover up DoB and signatures and former name, as you just never know with Identity theft)
#1
One ID card from when I went back to studying in the 10th year from when I  started work. I wonder if I was asked specifically not to smile! Lol

#2
My Season's Pass ID for Expo 88

#3 
Back to study again in 1995 and another Student ID card...now my old Teachers' College had been upgraded to a university.

#4
2003 Back to uni again and yet another ID card...and another slightly different hairstyle! 

Only  one ID card missing. In 1992-1993 I worked on a Bachelor degree through External Studies with Central Qld Uni. Even though we were external studies students one of the lecturers made such students do one 3 hour exam. We needed our photo ID cards to get into the exam room. 

So there you have it, the detritus in with the photos. 

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

I have saved a few of those, too. ID photos don't usually look as nice as yours do! At least mine don't.

angela said...

Love looking at old photos. How the years go by so very quickly.

Nanette said...

You are still recognisable as *you* Great trip down memory lane for you. I don't think I have any idea where all my old IDs are...long gone probably.

margaret said...

seeing these must have brought back lots of memories of those times

Susan said...

Now you have them electronically you can get rid of them - if you wnat to of course.
good luck finding that photo!!