Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Coathangers...

This is Eduardo our cat...


The photo below was 'doing the rounds' on Facebook.
This is not Eduardo but instead it's another cat who looks a bit like him...so cheeky and naughty! Even though Eduardo has some unusual sleeping spots, he hasn't tried this! :-)


Now while I'm on the subject of coathangers, this is an idea that I saw a little while back on the internet and decided to try for myself.


It's an idea for storing scarves. Take one plastic coathanger and slip some shower curtain hooks on it. Then thread through some scarves. This now hangs in my wardrobe and has worked really well at keeping scarves neat and not crumpled or creased.
And here's one more photo of Eduardo. As you can see from my new blog banner, I've been 'playing around' with Instagram Frames and this photo of Eduardo was the first effect I created using the App.
Lots of fun and possibilities I can see!

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Like your new header Maria. I'd love to change my template but am afraid I might muck it all up and/or lose everything. Do you know if you can fiddle around and see what it looks like before maybe 'saving' to actually make the change ? Eduardo is lovely and that last pic looks good. xox

Sue Niven said...

Eduardo is a real cutey!

Susan said...

Cats can provide hours of entertainment - if that is what you can do with instagram I better keep away - already too many distractions from my sewing.

Becky said...

Eduardo is quite the handsome fellow! Love the idea for the scarf storage!

Noela said...

Love your cat photos. I have my cat on my knee as I type this. They love to be close. That is a great idea with the scarves. Hugs.....

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria
I love the new header.
What a great storage idea for scarves. I'll give that one a try.