Search This Blog

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Swaps fun!

One of the swaps that I signed up for was the Advent Swap organised by Cat at Catalina's Cottage.  My swap partner was Cheryl and she has certainly been spoiling me :-) Each day up to Christmas Eve I have a parcel to open and on December 25 there is a special parcel! So without further ado, I'll now show you the goodies I've received so far....

Day 1. I love that ribbon...'no peeking'...

 And this was in that parcel. Isn't it cute? Love the details...a beautiful piece!


Sunday morning, December 2...what could be better? The newspaper, a piece of toast, a cup of tea...and a parcel to open :-)


3 lovely fat quarters...



Day 3...and this time there was a lovely bookmark inside the parcel. All beautifully sewn and certainly very special...




On Day 4 Cheryl had sent me a lovely  table centre which featured hand embroidered eyelet work... very nice!




On day 5, the parcel was very flat... and inside was a beautiful reproduction block showing a very elegant Santa. I googled the web address on the block and saw lots of similar blocks. I had never heard of this site so it was great fun discovering it :-)




Day 6 was today and there lots of 'wows! and how beautiful' when I opened this parcel. It was a Christmas panel in some of my favourite colours...clever Cheryl :-)


So you can see what I mean when I say that I have been spoiled! Thank you so much, Cheryl, it's certainly lots of fun unwrapping these parcels from you. And we still have lots to go! lol

3 comments:

twinpeakprimitives said...

Dear Maria,

How lucky you are! Each peace of those goodies is so wonderful!

I can imagine how cheerful and blissful you home right now :))

Well done to you both

Naturally Carol said...

My goodness you certainly are spoiled to have all those amazing gifts! You fully deserve them though as you are a very generous person yourself!

Cheryl said...

Glad you are enjoying your parcels Maria as much as I am enjoying mine. I'm glad there's still a few days left - I'm enjoying my morning ritual