Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

Coffee and patterns...

Today I joined a friend at a local cafe for coffee and some serious 'pattern business' :-) Recently I signed up for a black and white bag swap over on Cheryll's Gone Stitchin' Blog. After going through my own bag patterns, I didn't really think that there was a suitable pattern for what I had in mind,  in my collection.

So 'who are you gonna call'/email in such a situation...why my friend Cheryl (just the one 'l') of course! So we organised to meet for coffee this morning while I looked through some of Cheryl's patterns. And what a collection; there were so many lovely ideas but I think I have a fairly clear idea of what I will make...it may be a 'hybrid' handbag made up of a few ideas from more than one pattern. It's all a bit hush hush at the moment but by the end of September, 'all will be revealed'.
These are all the patterns that I liked and have brought home to ponder over which I will actually use. All the patterns that I looked through were really delightful and stylish but these just caught my interest a bit more. Thank you to Cheryl for being such a good friend and pattern resource person! lol I'd love to make them all but I guess that's being a bit unrealistic...I mean when would I get time to knit if I did that? :-)

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Anonymous said...

lots of patterns there Maria,i have bought a new book and have found the perfect knitting bag,i am so pleased,only hope it turns out now,lol.xx

kaiteM said...

Lovely dreams and eye candy there, but i agree - knitting time has precedence...

Susan said...

Hi Maria, I love how you always hunt out something different to do. Have fun :D)