Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday Night with Friends...

First Friday of the month means FNwF...a link up of crafters in Blogland, for an evening of stitching, knitting, crocheting etc. Cheryll, over at Gone Stitchin' blog is the lovely organiser of this event.


I finally got started on a new project...a throw in DsD2's  favourite colours. Sometimes I eagerly start a new project, but other times I dither around and nothing ends up being started. And this was the case with this throw. I've been 'gunna start that' for two months!! Lol.

It's that quick and easy favourite design of mine...a slipstitch pattern which results in wavey stripes. Best of all, it 'grows' quickly!

While I'm happily in 'starting mode', I will probably start another throw that I've planned to knit for ages. It will use up some  Robin brand fancy yarn I bought on EBay a few years ago now. I like to have a couple of projects with all those stitches already cast on the circular needles ready to go...no procrastination about starting then! Lol

8 comments:

margaret said...

colours look good for this throw especially liking the turquoise shade.

Nanna Chel said...

I love the colours, Maria. I am trying to finish a few UFOs at the moment.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous yarn Maria. It is going to be so pretty xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great colours in the throw xx

Kate said...

Love those colours, Maria, it will be a gorgeous throw!!

Maria said...

Yes they are lovely colours for the throw....

The Sloan Patch said...

Mmm...looks so soft!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

gosh those colors are beautiful. I always like the knitted look, but I crochet which somehow makes more sense to my right thinking brain. I sure how you post your progress on this gorgeous piece.
xx, Carol