Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Possums have left me a 'message' :-/

In my last post I mentioned that I had discovered an attempt by the resident possums here, to eat the stockpile of harvested sweet potatoes. I had foolishly left these vegetables in 2 baskets on a table on the side veranda and these obviously quite clever possums have been 'helping themselves'! lol 

Having discovered this little scheme of the possums, I moved the baskets inside and relocated them to the laundry. That was yesterday...
This morning this was what I found on that small table near the railing of the veranda...

 I'd seen these spherical like 'objects' before...on the verandas at school before the cleaners had 'gone through'...
Here's a closer look!

 Interesting colours and sizes...yep! It's possum droppings/poo! I guess they weren't impressed that their 'all you can eat buffet' has closed!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Pesky Possum poo - I wonder if it would make good fertilizer for the garden...

Anonymous said...

Sorry Maria, I couldn't help having a good laugh. Naughty possums!

Susan said...

Despite all their naughtiness, I do love possums... see how sharing they are ;D) lol!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

They do like to make a home in our homes...we had one here for years!!!