Search This Blog

Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Swaps...

Recently I commented that I didn't sign up for as many Christmas Swaps in 2014, but when I sat down and toted them up, it was only one less swap than 2013 :-/ . I've shown photos of what I received in the Santa Sack Swap and the Chookyblue Secret Santa Swap and in this post I'll show photos of what I received in the Aussie Christmas Swap run through Instagram. 
This parcel didn't arrive until after Christmas and I'm sure my swap buddy must have felt quite apprehensive whether her parcel was lost! 
But it arrived in that week after Christmas...


A lovely vintage doily, a key fob, the sweetest mini charm pack, some delicious pistachio nuts in a Christmas cone and some beautiful knitting needles...and...
A lovely table runner featuring Christmas trees...so nice and festive! 
My swap partner wrote her initial and surname on the back of the postpac but I didn't know her first name. I went through the #aussieechristmasswap site trying to find someone whose initial was 'L' but without any luck. But I did have an address so I wrote out a thank you card and sent it via 'snail mail'. Then today, my post on IG was noticed by one of the organisers of the swap and she let me know that my swap buddy was Leesa. Another big thank you Leesa, for all my lovely gifts. 

Very soon my post tally will be 1010 which means, allowing for a number of encore posts, will be 1000 'first run' posts. Definitely cause for a celebration. So for 5 posts I will have a small Giveaway each time. The next post will be about tonight's Friday Night with Friends and then...the Giveaways! 

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Nice gifts from your buddy. It's fun to receive swap parcels - unfortunately I haven't had the time this year to take part in any. Maybe next year. xox

Susan said...

What a mystery....lovely gifts.

Christine M said...

Lovely gifts from Leesa.