Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Friday Night Sew In...

Last night I joined in with people from all around the world in Heidi and Bobbi's FNSI. Thanks for organising this event each month ladies :-)

So last night I finished the binding on my little Easter mini quilt for the Mrs Martin Quilt Shop Swap. Karen (Mrs Martin) and I had finally sorted out the problem that I'd been having getting the details of my swap partner. Because I still did not have an address, I'd slowed right down in the finishing of this first swap item, but it's on the way to Lynne in Olinda, Victoria now, so all is good!


A little knitted bunny, an egg ( decorative not edible!) and a cute card complete the Easter swap parcel

And you'll never guess! This week, I've started another knitting project...the one which I do when I'm deciding on what will be the next big project...yep! that's right...the old garter stitch chevron! lol  'Easy peasy' knitting project and the chance to use all those odd balls of yarn including those 'special ones'. It's like 'putting on a pair of super comfortable slippers' when I start another one of these. So last night I did a few inches on this new project. And I'm using my favourite colours, yet again. :-/


Why not take a visit over to Heidi's blog and use the links to visit some other FNSI ers.

6 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure Lynne is happy to receive her Easter Mini.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely easter parcel to send Maria,the mat is gorgeous,well done.xx

Shirley said...

What a lovely mini quilt, I am sure your swap partner will be very happy.

Jennie said...

Your mini quilt is wonderful - lucky swap partner

Anthea said...

The mini is gorgeous Maria - your recipient will love it I'm sure, all the goodies are lovely.
Loving the colours on the new project. x

Marit Johanne said...

Your Easter miniquilt is beautiful! I liked it very much!