Search This Blog

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The recent Mini Swap...

In a previous post I wrote about the Mini quilt I made for Peg; I realised too late that the theme of this swap was not just Embroidery but there should be an inspirational message stitched into the mini...my mini was 'wordless'. 
But Lyn (no blog) who made a mini for me  was definitely 'on the ball' and read the instructions more thoroughly than I had! I was absolutely thrilled when I opened Lyn's parcel...have a look at this beautiful mini...


And that wasn't the only item in the parcel...look at these lovelies...just gorgeous!


Many thanks to Lyn for all these beautiful items and thank you to Cheryll once again, for organising this fun swap. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have received a beautiful parcel from Lyn Maria,enjoy.xx

Maria said...

What a gorgeous mini younreceived from Lyn plus such nice goodies.
Maria I didn't read intructions for this swap too well either as I had no inspirational words on my partners mini.

Marit Johanne said...

You got a beautiful gift! and such cute buttons!

Susan said...

A lovely mini quilt! and goodies to go with it. I can tell you those purple thangs are marvellous.

retdairyqueen said...

Lyn has made you a beautiful mini
So I see the two Maria's were both guilty of not reading the instructions correctly
Must be the name LOL

Jeanette said...

Beautiful mini & a lovely parcel. Hugs,xx

Noela said...

Gorgeous parcel Maria. Hugs....

Lin said...

Lovely mini and goodies - lucky you. xx