Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2014

Oops!

I have discovered that in my last blog post the last part did not publish. I actually wrote that post in stages on 2 devices, our PC and my iPad as the photos I wanted to use were on one or the other. I suspect that I didn't click on 'Save' on the iPad which doesn't have the automatic save of the PC version of Blogger.
So the part where I called that certain male from my high school years an 'opinionated boofhead' was not published, as well as 2 photos.
The cake...



And the group photo that has become a tradition...

Two of our teachers are in the front. left hand side...


My friend Jean brings her camera and tripod and battles poor/difficult lighting conditions to produce this wonderful memento of the day. As the numbers of attendees increases, Jean also has to deal with fitting everyone in the photo, just like last year! She not only gets everyone organised for the photo but also ensures that in the days after the reunion, everyone receives digital copies of the photos, including a very professional version where all the names are listed at the bottom of the photograph...Jean does a brilliant job! 

3 comments:

Vireya said...

That's weird, because the group photo was in the post I saw! Or maybe it was only on my feed reader, not on the blog? Don't know, but it is still impressive that so many of you got together.

JeanN said...

Thanks for the compliment Maria. I really do hate those red curtains, they make life so difficult.

JeanN said...

Only just now realised you mentioned the reunion last year too, so went and checked it out. Seeing the photos and your comments was just like being there all over again. We do have a nice time and a nice group don't we.