Search This Blog

Monday, April 10, 2017

Yay! Easter's coming soon!

As DH and I will be away for Easter, I decided to put out my Easter 'stuff' last Friday when the family gathered here for DsD2's birthday. Of course it's all for Anthea 😊.
So the good old buffet hutch had an Easter 'fit out'...


I'm always trying not to buy in extra things with which to decorate...but somethings I find hard to resist...like this tree with its bunnies and owls. It was so cute!

So many of the items though, have been gifts that I treasure...some have been with me for years.




And of course there had to be some Easter treats for our granddaughter. She's now 14 months old and much more aware of celebrations this year. 🐇🐇



It's all good fun!




12 comments:

creations.1 said...

Your Easter decorating is beautiful!

Cynthia said...

Such cute decorations. My favorite is the tree in the second photo. I've never seen anything like it.

Jackie said...

You have some lovely Easter decorations. I may just have to dye some eggs so I have something Eastery out.

God bless.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your pretty Easter things especially the very cute tree...no wonder you fell for it. I am like you....some treasures I have had forever.

Susan said...

So lovely to have an excuse to decorate...I love that range of fabrics in the table runner with the yellow (i mean the yellow fabric range is what I love...I am a bit lost on words some days!!!)

angela said...

Love all the decorations
Maybe I'll get organised and do it next year
Too late I think for this year lol

margaret said...

me nice decorations you have here have never thought to decorate for Easter though I seem to remember making a small embroidery many years ago have not a clue where to look to find it thoough

diane b said...

you have done well with your Easter decorations. Anthea is lucky to have you as a grandma

Nanna Chel said...

Maria, I don't have any Easter decorations at all. My grandchildren are never here for Easter so it is not worth buying anything. I hope you have a safe and happy Easter.

Anthea said...

What a beautiful display Maria... it's a lovely way to mark this time of year...

Kim said...

Such a lovely Easter feel to your home, Maria.Everything looks fun and colourful. Your grandaughter is going to be tickled pink with all those bunnies hopping about everywhere. May you have a wonderful Easter with your loved ones.

Kaisievic said...

Maria, what a gorgeous Easter display. You do have some pretty things to decorate your home for the Easter celebration.