Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mothers Day Mini Quilt Swap...

Today the postie left a parcel in my letter box. It had come all the way from Victoria...the parcel was from Illene. At first I wondered whether Illene was my swap buddy in the Colour Swap. But when I opened the parcel, this is the big surprise that I found inside...


It  was the  Mothers Day Mini Quilt Swap! I love it! Thank you so much Illene.

A lovely label
 Oh and look what else was in the parcel...I'll be very popular with family members with this in my pantry! lol

I feel very spoilt with these lovely goodies :-).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely mother's day mini Maria,Illene did a wonderful job.xx

Maria said...

Illene made you a lovely Mother's Day Mini and a nice choccie too.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful Mother's Day quilt Maria.
And chocolate too!

I'm off to the Anzac service over at Kedron Wavell Services Club shortly. Always very moving.

retdairyqueen said...

Pleased you liked your mini Maria xx

Noela said...

Lovely Mini. Maria. Hugs.....

Anthea said...

Wow, Illene has made you a beautiful mini there Maria, and that choccy YUM!! Enjoy x

Cheryl said...

Its just lovely Maria - no wonder you were thrilled