Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Night Sew In...

I've missed a few of these virtual get togethers in recent months, but I was ready for this one!
It's a secret project and one that I have had traced out ready to sew for a good few weeks now, but just hadn't felt like picking up the needle and thread and actually sewing. But there is a deadline looming and we all know how that can get us moving! 😉
A bit of masking there to disguise the project...

But there is no disguising the lovely Cottage Garden threads that I'm using. It's #603 and is Pansy. I haven't used it before, but I love it!!
Thank you to Wendy for organising Friday Night Sew In. There were 26 of us signed up on Wendy's blog...so all that creative 'stuff' going on sounds exciting!

9 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Yummy thread 💕💕

Lin said...

Good to have you along Maria. Gorgeous thread. xx

Cynthia said...

Whatever it is, it's going to be pretty with those colors!

angela said...

Love those colours. I'm sure it's going to be lovely. Can't wait to see what it is. Must tell us as soon as your able xx

Karen's Korner said...

How very interesting. Looking forward to the reveal.

Nanna Chel said...

Lovely colours, Maria. I hope you are feeling much better now.

Anonymous said...

Ummm, I love that Pansy color. Looking forward to finding out what this one is.

Maria said...

Look forward to seeing what you are stitching with that pretty thread....

The Sloan Patch said...

Very mysterious...